Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Don't Be Scared...Be Brave And Join Me...

Man let me tell first of all that I can't believe just how many misinformed  people want to open their mouth and share their fear with everyone. Can you imagine that they say that if you gift anyone money or anything of value that it's illegal. The IRS will have you locked up and prosecute you for tax evasion. Misinformed? You think? Well I'd say very much so. First off the IRS says that if you give a gift of any value and it's up to and not over 13,000 dollars then there is NO tax due on this gift. Too many people talking about things they know nothing about. If I had listened to these ones I would of gave into fear and done nothing just like they do nothing. What are they afraid of, I mean they don't know me why are they so concerned with what I do. I figure it's because they are miserable and they don't want to be alone in they're misery. I felt good sending a few bucks to someone I didn't know. And to know that it would put a smile on they're face, priceless. All I'm saying is there is nothing to be scared of, the FBI isn't gonna come break your door down because you sent someone 25 bucks. And if you get money sent to you then it's up to you if you want  to pay taxes on it. When it comes to paying income tax, well that's a horse of another color. I'll let you read that on your own here. And if your interested in knowing about the Federal Reserve then go to this youtube site. These 6 videos that explain even more about the greed of the Fed. Click here and get an education. So now if fear is not found in you and you believe that we should help each other then join me here. Thank you, and remember if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. Just trying to help make a difference in a positive light...God Bless you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment